Leaf Vacuum Schedule
The City of Frankfort will provide street side leaf collection services.
Process of Collection Schedule
The City is divided into four work zones and each zone will be serviced for three days. Operations will not service a zone before the scheduled date. Should a zone be completed before the three-day allotment, crews will back track into previous zones. If a zone is not completed within the three-day period, the leaf crew will move into the next scheduled zone.
The City will make every effort to collect all leaves during the scheduled zone (barring weather or equipment delays). The leaf vacuum crews will return to each subdivision after the original schedule. Please call Public Works Department at 352-2088 with questions about the leaf collection schedule.
Procedures for Residents
To ensure your leaves are collected, follow these procedures:
- All leaves should be by the street, at 7 a.m., on the scheduled period for collection.
- Residents should have their leaves raked as close to the edge of the street as possible, without causing a traffic hazard or blocking drainage structures.
- No plastic bags allowed . You may dispose of the leaves in your yard waste cans or brown biodegradable bags.
- Leaves with trash and sticks will be tagged until owner corrects it. All sticks should be placed in your yard waste cans and trash should be placed in city issued trash carts.
Zones & 2017 Collection Schedules
The following subdivisions are in Zone 1:
- Buttimer Hill
- Fort Boone
- Holly Hills
- Juniper Hills
- North Frankfort and Holmes Street
- South Frankfort
The scheduled collection dates for Zone 1 are:
- October 23, 24, and 25
- November 8, 9,13, 29, and 30
- December 1
The following subdivisions are in Zone 2:
- Arlington Heights
- College Park
- Hickory Hills
- Montrose Park
- Rolling Acres
The scheduled collection dates for Zone 2 are:
- October 26, 27, and 30
- November 14, 15, and 16
- December 4,5, and 6
The following subdivisions are in Zone 3:
- Capital View
- Cardinal Hills
- Country Club Heights
- Fairview Heights
- Franklin Acres
- Franklin Heights
- Grandview Heights
- Lee Court
- Pickett Avenue
- Tierra Linda
The scheduled collection dates for Zone 3 are:
- October 31
- November 1, 2, 17, 20, and 21
- December 7, 8, and 11
The following subdivisions are in Zone 4:
- Arnold Ridge
- Indian Hills
- Silver Lake
The scheduled collection dates for Zone 4 are:
- November 3, 6, 7, 27, and 28
- December 12, 13, and 14