The Department of Finance is responsible for:
- Administering the city retirement fund
- Overseeing the completion of the annual financial audit and the preparation of the comprehensive annual financial report
- Preparation of an annual budget including performing financial analysis of special projects
- Preparation of the monthly financial statement
- The primary responsibility of the Finance Department is the receipt of revenues and disbursement of expenditures
- Reviewing and maintaining adequate internal controls
- Treasury management including the collection of revenues, investment of government funds, and payment of operating expenses
The Finance Department is also responsible for collecting all occupational and regulatory license fees, general property taxes, and other fees.
Find information about licensing fees for the City of Franfort
View the Business License application.
Access helpful finance documents and forms provided by the Frankfort Finance Department.
Local businesses can qualify for local preference status with the City of Frankfort, when a business meets the requirements of City of Frankfort Ordinances and maintains a current local preference application on file with the Finance Purchasing Agent.
Review real and property tax information for the City of Frankfort.
Learn more about the Purchasing Agent which handles all major purchases for the City of Frankfort, equipment inventory and surplus property sales.
View open bids for consultants, service providers, contractors, vendors, and suppliers.